A number of members of KDHS research the following topics and extra volunteers are always needed on these projects:
- Chapel Hill cemetery – contact Judy Magub
- Research of the history of local schools – contact Judy Magub
- Commercial history of Kenmore – contact Sue Deal
- Boer War names, Kenmore War Memorial – contact Judy Magub
- World War 1 names, in partnership with the RSL – contact Judy Magub
- Research of the suburb of Fig Tree Pocket – contact Judy Magub
- Research of Street Names – contact Judy Magub
- Monthly article in The Local Bulletin – contact Judy Magub
- The McGrath family – Deann O’Donohue
- Racecourse, postal services and service stations – Jim and Barbara Shepherd
If you wish to join the Society and commence a research project of your own interest, you will be most welcome to do so.
One volunteering need for the society is the cataloguing of donated archive material including paper-based material, maps and images.
Oral histories are another priority, including making the recordings and transcribing the results.
Training is available for all volunteers.
For more information contact the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org