Everyone is welcome to join the Kenmore & District Historical Society Inc. You may wish to become involved in some way – any commitment, researching some local history or even one or two oral histories a year, will be welcomed. You will also be welcomed if you wish to support the work of others by paying the membership fee and coming along to some of the general meetings.
- Knowledge that you are supporting volunteer work that seeks to provide stimulating information on the continuity of the Kenmore district
- Receipt of a monthly newsletter
- Events and activities
- Access to research material
- Monthly meetings with a guest speaker
- Fellowship with other local people interested in the history of the area
- Involvement in the process of recording and preserving our local history for future generations.
To apply for membership please complete and submit the form below. This will be emailed through to our committee secretary for processing. If you want to fill out the same details to print and then post to us instead, or just to keep as a record, click here for a pdf version. Please post completed forms to:
The Committee, Kenmore and District Historical Society
PO Box 5395, Kenmore East QLD 4069.